3300 Bloor Street West, West Tower, Toronto, ON M8X 2X2
Make returns easier for your customers while staying one step ahead of return fraud.
• Improve customer experience by making returns easier for your best customers, allowing for more flexible return policies.
• Deter return fraud and abuse using predictive analytics combined with customer and transactional data.
• Create cost savings by reducing the financial loss resulting from high return rates and inventory shrink.
Microsoft Canada Head Office
1950 Meadowvale Rd.
Mississauga, ON L5N 8L9
Contact Dave Rodgerson – Retail Industry Development Lead, Microsoft Canada. Tel: 289. 305.9993
From physical stores to online, mobile, and social shopping, every retailer must embrace a digital transformation to thrive in today’s multichannel environment. Microsoft platform and partner solutions help retailers deliver personal, seamless, and differentiated customer experiences. Empower your people to deliver maximum business impact. Embrace customer centricity in a digital world by using advanced analytics to understand, predict, and better serve customers. Accelerate innovation and growth through a modern store platform. With Microsoft solutions, retail organizations can engage employees, turn data into insights, and take advantage of dynamic, agile systems that adapt to business needs and ensure the security of your data.
14 – 3600B LAIRD ROAD, MISSISSAUGA, ON, L5L 6A7
Contact Name: David Kurth
About Halo Metrics
5 Actionable takeaways attendees will receive from visiting your booth:
• Learn how to use in-store visitor analytics to:
• Optimize labour and increase conversion
• Optimize store layout by understanding the customer journey
• Measure the effectiveness of in-store Marketing Events
• Overall improve conversion and basket size
66 Wellington Street West, Suite 5300
TD Bank Tower, Box 48
Toronto ON M5K 1E6
Tel #: (416) 362-1812
McCarthy Tétrault provides a broad range of legal services, advising on large and complex assignments for Canadian and international interests. Built on a unique model of collaboration, innovation, and efficiency, our firm provides unequalled legal talent, industry knowledge, and practice experience and delivers customized legal services to help our clients achieve the results that are important to them. McCarthy Tétrault has worked with all levels of government to develop the laws and regulations that have shaped – and continue to shape – the Canadian economy.
With offices in Canada’s major commercial centres and in New York City, US and London, UK., McCarthy Tétrault delivers integrated services in business law, litigation, tax, real estate, and labour and employment law. Our firm’s lawyers work seamlessly across practice groups and regions, representing major Canadian enterprises and international clients.
From its earliest days, McCarthy Tétrault pioneered advances in the practice of law and law firm management, to adapt to changing client needs. Following this tradition of legal service innovation, McCarthy Tétrault is leading the charge among Canadian firms to rethink and restructure the way we deliver legal services, building upon our firm’s promise to clients of better results – and a better experience. McCarthy Tétrault provides solutions to achieve the value a client needs through custom solutions. Our approach includes project management, alternative fee and creative staffing arrangements, and process re-engineering.
2233 Argentia Road, Suite 302, East Tower
Mississauga ON L5N2X7
Tel #: 905-491-6781
Contact: Richard Rogerson or Michael Rogerson
Visit booth #22 and take away these top 5 learnings:
• How cyber-security helps to maintain brand image and integrity
• How and why performing security testing early in a project’s lifecycle reduces costs
• Basic understanding of how cyber-security testing is completed
• Common vulnerabilities that may lead to a data breach
• Overview of how retail theft is performed in an eCommerce environment
Tyco Integrated Fire & Security, Mississauga, Ontario
Contact Name: Gordon Smith, Director of Sales Canada 905-903-9752
2-3 Actionable takeaways attendees will receive from visiting our booth
-Innovations in Loss Prevention
- To improve customer experience, combat ORC, support self-checkout and more
303 - 85 Scarsdale Road, Toronto ON M3B 2R2
Telephone: 416 385 2660
Fax: 416 385 2644
Contact Name: Ilaneet Goren; Director, Workplace Learning and Development
Harmony@Work is Canada’s leading provider of experiential Diversity, Equity + Inclusion workplace training programs. Our certificate programs, customized workshops, and consulting services help organizations build the awareness, skills and leadership necessary to thrive in today’s multicultural environments. Our diverse team of facilitators uses evidence-based tools and interactive training methods that deliver results. Harmony@Work training incorporates experiential and reflective exercises designed to expand social and cultural awareness and increase motivation for change.
By providing user-friendly tools, how-to tactics and real-life examples, Harmony@Work workshops enhance social cohesion and help create a healthy, safe and inclusive workplace. Training topics include: unconscious bias, intercultural awareness and competence, team-building across differences, inclusive and diversity-minded leadership, and human rights and accommodation in the workplace. As a division of the non-profit Harmony Movement, a portion of all proceeds from Harmony@Work programs are invested back into our communities through Harmony Education Foundation, a Canadian registered charity. This allows us to work with diverse youth across Canada to foster skills, leadership and innovation enabling them to address equity challenges in their community.
NuData Security, a Mastercard Company
504-999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4
Tel # +1 (604) 800-7311
Contact Name: Lisa Baergen
NuData Security is an award-winning passive biometrics and behavioral analytics company based in Vancouver, B.C. Our technology identifies users based on their online interactions – behavior that can’t be replicated by a third party. We have proudly pioneered the field of passive behavioral biometrics and are tirelessly evolving to keep our clients away from growing online risks.
In 2017, Mastercard acquired NuData to integrate our intelligence into their robust suite of fraud management and security solutions in their drive to protect and innovate the digital space. Today, NuData is trusted by some of the largest global brands in the world to verify users, keep environments safe, and bring trust to the online space.
Vector Security Networks
2000 Ericsson Drive, Warrendale, PA 15086
Tel # 724/741-2200, Ext. 2514
Contact Name: Anita Long
Visit Vector Security at booth #8 and learn how:
• Vector Security® Networks provides single source solutions for managed network services and physical security to multi-site businesses across North America.
• Learn about InSite…our tool that gives you the power to monitor & manage every aspect of your security system any time, from anywhere, through a secure, easy-to-navigate online dashboard.
• Learn how the Vector Security® Networks flexible and secure, enterprise-grade SD-WAN addresses the challenges confronting retail through cost-effective, secure and scalable networks.
The D&D Daily
36615 Vine St., Willoughby, OH 44094, USA
Tel : 440-942-0671
Contact Name: Gus Downing, Publisher & Editor
D&D Daily Value for Readers:
• The number 1 LP, AP daily digital news source in North America in your inbox
• Industry News – LP Meet IT – ORC & Retail Crime – LP Jobs & Appointments
• Wednesday’s ‘Canadian Connections’ weekly column sponsored by Vector Security
• Exclusive Retail Crime and Industry Data Quarterly & Annual Reports
• LPNN – Live at the NRF – Live Streaming Digital LP Conferences & Episodes Series
• Vendor Spotlights – New Technology – New LP, AP Tools – Laws – Legislation
• 1 Source: ALL the News You Need to Reduce Loss, Sell More, & Help Keep Them All Safe Out There