ADT Security Services Canada, Inc.
2815 Matheson Blvd.
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X1
Contact: James Turner at 416 996 8740
Ask Us About the Following at our Booth:
• ADT Cybersecurity, let ADT keep your company safe from IT threats
• ADT Anti-Skimming Solution
• Cloud Based up to 1yr storage for Analog/IP cameras.
• Cloud based temperature sensor monitoring and controlling.
90 Burnhamthorpe Rd W. Suite 1000
Tel # 1-800-444-2947 option 1
Contact Name: Inside Sales
Axis will demonstrate the latest solution technologies for the retail market:
- Audio and Analytic solutions
- Our end to end solution offering allowing the entire solution from one source
- Find out why working with Axis is not about product but about creating solutions.
The Bank of Canada
150 King Street Suite 2000 Toronto ON, M5H 1J9
Tel # 905-206-2501
Contact Name: Manny Parreira
Actionable takeaways retailers will receive from visiting our booth #3:
1. Tutorials on how to check bank note security features and tips on counterfeit prevention.
2. Free training resources on Canadian bank notes.
Dataminr for Corporate Security delivers the earliest possible warning of real-time threats to personnel, facilities, operations, and interests around the world, so security teams can quickly prepare the most effective response. Visit us at booth #5 for more information!
7510 Bren Rd.
Mississauga, Ontario L4T 4H1
Toll Free: 888.945.2611
Visit eCycle at booth #6 and takeaway these top insights!
1. Connect with eCycle for Secure ITAD services
2. National footprint with processing facilities in BC, AB, ON and QC
3. We profitably provide customers secure, convenient and environmentally responsible solutions, to manage their IT, electronic and electrically powered assets while ensuring the utmost safety of our team members.
Edwards Door Systems Limited
147 Stronach Cres.
London, ON N5V 3G5
Visit Edwards Door Systems and learn about:
1) Preventing Forced Entry.
2) Meeting Building Codes for Life Safety / Egress / Fire Ratings
3) Employee and Customer Protection and Control for “Back of Store” access
14 – 3600B LAIRD ROAD, MISSISSAUGA, ON, L5L 6A7
Contact Name: David Kurth
5 Actionable takeaways attendees will receive from visiting our booth
• Learn how to use in-store visitor analytics to:
• Optimize labour and increase conversion
• Optimize store layout by understanding the customer journey
• Measure the effectiveness of in-store Marketing Events
• Overall improve conversion and basket size
Hanwha Techwin America
500 Frank W Burr Blvd, Teaneck, NJ, 07666
Visit Hanwha Techwin's booth and learn about our solutions:
• Retail business analytics: People Counting, Q-management, loitering & Heat mapping
• Customizable surveillance camera skins
• Public View Monitors (PVM) with built-in surveillance HD camera
4848 Levy Street, Saint-Laurent, Quebec
Tel #: 855-655-9888
Contact Name: Lorne Terry
Hikvision is a world leading manufacturer and supplier of security products and solutions. Featuring an extensive and highly skilled R&D workforce, Hikvision manufactures a full suite of comprehensive products and solutions for a broad range of vertical markets. In addition to security, Hikvision extends its reach to smart home tech, industrial automation, and automotive electronics industries. Hikvision solutions provide powerful business intelligence for end users, which can enable more efficient operations and greater commercial success. Hikvision encourages partners to take advantage of its many cybersecurity resources, such as the Hikvision Cybersecurity Center. For more information, please visit us at www.hikvision.com.
1955 Ch de la Cote-de-Liesse, Saint-Laurent QC H4N 3A8
Tel # 514 337 0008
Contact Name: Kristen Marini
Visit iMotion at booth and learn about:
1. 20 Loss Prevention Must-Haves
2. How to convince your CFO
3. Reduce your Shrink; Reduce your Stress
303 Terry Fox Drive, Ottawa, ON K2K 3J1
Tel #: 1.800.563.5564
Contact Name: Sandy Rimbao srimbao@MarchNetworks.com
3 Actionable takeaways attendees will receive from attending your session and visiting our booth:
- Explore how surveillance video, integrated with POS and analytics, speeds investigations and reduces losses significantly
- Discover how to increase revenue per purchase and identify new revenue opportunities using the latest video-based business intelligence tools
- Hear how retailers across North America are using intelligent video to improve operations, compliance and customer experience
3300 Bloor Street West, West Tower, Toronto, ON M8X 2X2
Online fraud protection to improve your bottom line
Moneris Kount is a comprehensive fraud protection platform designed for large enterprises looking to considerably reduce exposure to fraud and strategically assess customers in real- time.
We will demo our video solutions dedicated to retailers including our TUB Camera and video analytics like facial recognition or the capabilities of our skeleton recognition solution. Visit us at booth #21!
Sekura Retail Solutions Inc.
2416 Main Street, Suite 398, Vancouver, BC V5T3E2
Tel#: US & Canada Toll Free: 888-4-SEKURA (888-473-5872), or +1 704-372-2731
Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tyco Integrated Fire & Security, Mississauga, Ontario
Contact Name: Gordon Smith, Director of Sales Canada 905-903-9752
2-3 Actionable takeaways attendees will receive from visiting our booth:
-Innovations in Loss Prevention
- To improve customer experience, combat ORC, support self-checkout and more
180 Northfield Drive, Waterloo, Ontario N2L 0C7
Tel #: (1) 888-767-3141
Contact Name: Jon Ross
Actionable takeaways retailers will receive when visiting our booth:
• Run your loss prevention department at lightweight speed: reporting incidents, investigating cases, conducting audits, and more!
• Manage all your processes on a single platform to maximize your productivity.
• Accelerate your team with flexible web and mobile apps that provide insights and allow you to take action from anywhere.
Vector Security Networks
2000 Ericsson Drive, Warrendale, PA 15086
Tel # 724/741-2200, Ext. 2514
Contact Name: Anita Long
Visit Vector Security at booth #2 and learn how:
• Vector Security® Networks provides single source solutions for managed network services and physical security to multi-site businesses across North America.
• Learn about InSite…our tool that gives you the power to monitor & manage every aspect of your security system any time, from anywhere, through a secure, easy-to-navigate online dashboard.
• Learn how the Vector Security® Networks flexible and secure, enterprise-grade SD-WAN addresses the challenges confronting retail through cost-effective, secure and scalable networks.