ADT Security Services Canada, Inc.
2815 Matheson Blvd.
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X1
Contact: James Turner at 416 996 8740
Ask Us About the Following at Booth #11:
• ADT Cybersecurity, let ADT keep your company safe from IT threats
• ADT Anti-Skimming Solution
• Cloud Based up to 1yr storage for Analog/IP cameras.
• Cloud based temperature sensor monitoring and controlling.
90 Burnhamthorpe Rd W. Suite 1000
Tel # 1-800-444-2947 option 1
Contact Name: Inside Sales
Axis will demonstrate the latest solution technologies for the retail market:
- Audio and Analytic solutions
- Our end to end solution offering allowing the entire solution from one source
- Find out why working with Axis is not about product but about creating solutions.
The Bank of Canada
150 King Street Suite 2000 Toronto ON, M5H 1J9
Tel # 905-206-2501
Contact Name: Manny Parreira
Actionable takeaways retailers will receive from visiting our booth:
1. Preview Canada’s new innovative vertical $10 bank note. The $10 polymer bank note features Iconic Canadian Viola Desmond and begins circulating in late 2018.
2. Tutorials on how to check bank note security features and tips on counterfeit prevention.
3. Free training resources on Canadian bank notes.
Checkpoint Systems, Inc. < p/>
111 Ferrier Street, Markham ON L3R 3K6< p/>
Tel # 905-948-0999 ext.2239< p/>
Visit Checkpoint at booth #18 and learn about: < p/>
• Delivering unique offerings of connected hardware applications, cloud based software and consumables< p/>
• Revolutionizing the supply chain as the only global “source to shopper” solutions provider< p/>
• Connecting all phases of the product life cycle right from the source – Increasing sales profitability, In-stock rates and Reducing shrink< p/>
Dataminr for Corporate Security delivers the earliest possible warning of real-time threats to personnel, facilities, operations, and interests around the world, so security teams can quickly prepare the most effective response. Visit us at booth #5 for more information!
7510 Bren Rd.
Mississauga, Ontario L4T 4H1
Toll Free: 888.945.2611
Contact George Craine email@example.com
Visit eCycle at booth #6 and takeaway these top insights!
1. Connect with eCycle for Secure ITAD services
2. National footprint with processing facilities in BC, AB, ON and QC
3. We profitably provide customers secure, convenient and environmentally responsible solutions, to manage their IT, electronic and electrically powered assets while ensuring the utmost safety of our team members.@eCycleSolutions
Edwards Door Systems Limited
147 Stronach Cres.
London, ON N5V 3G5
Visit Edwards Door Systems and learn about:
1) Preventing Forced Entry.
2) Meeting Building Codes for Life Safety / Egress / Fire Ratings
3) Employee and Customer Protection and Control for “Back of Store” access
14 – 3600B LAIRD ROAD, MISSISSAUGA, ON, L5L 6A7
Contact Name: David Kurth
About Halo Metrics
5 Actionable takeaways attendees will receive from visiting our booth:
• Learn how to use in-store visitor analytics to:
• Optimize labour and increase conversion
• Optimize store layout by understanding the customer journey
• Measure the effectiveness of in-store Marketing Events
• Overall improve conversion and basket size
Hanwha Techwin America
500 Frank W Burr Blvd, Teaneck, NJ, 07666
Contact: Daniel Couillard
Visit Hanwha Techwin's booth and learn about our solutions:
• Retail business analytics: People Counting, Q-management, loitering & Heat mapping
• Customizable surveillance camera skins
• Public View Monitors (PVM) with built-in surveillance HD camera
4848 Levy Street, Saint-Laurent, Quebec
Tel #: 855-655-9888
Contact Name: Lorne Terry
Hikvision is a leading provider of artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics and other emerging technologies Complete products and solutions for a broad range of vertical markets
• The Hikvision Dealer Partner (HDP) program and A&E program provide resources for dealers, architects and engineers to promote business success
• Learning and Development team offers effective learning tools and certifications
• Beyond security, Hikvision products provide important data and business intelligence for end users, which can be used to enable greater commercial success and more efficient operations.
i3 International Inc.
780 Birchmount Rd., unit 16,
Toronto ON M1K 5H4
Tel.: 416-261-2266 / 1.866.840.0004
Contact: Brent Humphrey | 647-468-6394
Actionable takeaways retailers will receive when visiting our booth:
• Loss prevention tools that can save you time and money and detect fraudulent activity and suspicious behavior
• Proactive video analytic modules that intelligently translate video data into must-know information like heat-mapping, people counting, conversion rate, and store health monitoring
• State-of-the art hardware that eliminates blind spots and produces HD picture.
1955 Ch de la Cote-de-Liesse, Saint-Laurent QC H4N 3A8
Tel # 514 337 0008
Contact Name: Kristen Marini
Visit iMotion at booth # 12 and learn about:
1. 20 Loss Prevention Must-Haves
2. How to convince your CFO
3. Reduce your Shrink; Reduce your Stress
1204 Birkstone Court, Wake Forest, NC, 27587, United States
Contact Name: Michael Phillips
IntelliQ is the leading provider of Forensic Analysis solutions to the retail industry. With a strong global presence across multiple retail sectors, IntelliQ solutions help our clients generate rapid, substantial and sustainable ROI. Our solutions enable clients to efficiently analyze data from multiple sources to swiftly identify instances of fraud, loss or failure of procedural compliance. Furthermore, our expert team have unparalleled domain expertise in loss prevention fraud analytics, having provided pioneering train-of-thought and link analysis techniques to the retail sector for over a decade. IntelliQ offers a FREE TRIAL of our system, which allows customers to experience IntelliQ, while identifying immediate and tangible ROIs.
9201 Baybrook Lane, Charlotte, NC, 28277, USA
Tel #: 1.800.55.INVUE
Contact Name: Mike Lanois at MikeLanois@invue.com
Visit InVue’s Booth and learn how:
• InVue is a global technology company that provides retailers and brands with innovative merchandising, software and security solutions.
• Our products seamlessly promote and protect retail merchandise, enhancing the in-store experience to improve our customer’s profits.
You can also check out InVue’s Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/InVueInnovation/
3300 Bloor Street West, West Tower, Toronto, ON M8X 2X2
Make returns easier for your customers while staying one step ahead of return fraud.
• Improve customer experience by making returns easier for your best customers, allowing for more flexible return policies.
• Deter return fraud and abuse using predictive analytics combined with customer and transactional data.
• Create cost savings by reducing the financial loss resulting from high return rates and inventory shrink.
2233 Argentia Road, Suite 302, East Tower
Mississauga ON L5N2X7
Tel #: 905-491-6781
Contact: Richard Rogerson or Michael Rogerson
Visit our booth and take away these top 5 learnings:
• How cyber-security helps to maintain brand image and integrity
• How and why performing security testing early in a project’s life-cycle reduces costs
• Basic understanding of how cyber-security testing is completed
• Common vulnerabilities that may lead to a data breach
• Overview of how retail theft is performed in an eCommerce environment
Packetlabs is an IT consulting firm specializing in ethical hacking. We offer a number of services including penetration testing, web & mobile application security testing, source-code reviews and exploit development all to help you protect your most valuable assets – your data and your customers. Our slogan, Ready for more than a VA scan?® proves our commitment to the industry to provide only expert-level penetration testing. Our team of consultants think outside the box to find weaknesses others overlook, and continuously learn new ways to evade controls in modern networks. Our clients occupy multiple industries including, but not limited to, retail/ecommerce, media, technology, healthcare, financial and government.
Sekura Retail Solutions Inc.
2416 Main Street, Suite 398, Vancouver, BC V5T3E2
Tel#: US & Canada Toll Free: 888-4-SEKURA (888-473-5872), or +1 704-372-2731
Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tyco Integrated Fire & Security, Mississauga, Ontario
Contact Name: Gordon Smith, Director of Sales Canada 905-903-9752
2-3 Actionable takeaways attendees will receive from visiting our booth:
-Innovations in Loss Prevention
- To improve customer experience, combat ORC, support self-checkout and more
Sonitrol Security Systems of Toronto
5875 Kennedy Road, Mississauga, ON L4Z 2G3
Tel # 905 890-7727
Fax#: 905 890-8391
Contact Name: Tom Bennett
Take advantage of exception-based reporting utilizing weighted KPI reports, video integration and case management on a user-friendly dashboard.
Reduce false alarms up to 90% by utilizing Sonitrol’s customizable verified electronic security solutions!
180 Northfield Drive, Waterloo, Ontario N2L 0C7
Tel #: (1) 888-767-3141
Contact Name: Jon Ross
Actionable takeaways retailers will receive when visiting our booth:
• Run your loss prevention department at lightweight speed: reporting incidents, investigating cases, conducting audits, and more!
• Manage all your processes on a single platform to maximize your productivity.
• Accelerate your team with flexible web and mobile apps that provide insights and allow you to take action from anywhere.
Vector Security Networks
2000 Ericsson Drive, Warrendale, PA 15086
Tel # 724/741-2200, Ext. 2514
Contact Name: Anita Long
Visit Vector Security at booth #8 and learn how:
• Vector Security® Networks provides single source solutions for managed network services and physical security to multi-site businesses across North America.
• Learn about InSite…our tool that gives you the power to monitor & manage every aspect of your security system any time, from anywhere, through a secure, easy-to-navigate online dashboard.
• Learn how the Vector Security® Networks flexible and secure, enterprise-grade SD-WAN addresses the challenges confronting retail through cost-effective, secure and scalable networks.
The Zellman Group, LLC
2200 Northern Blvd, # 103
Greenvale, New York 11548
Contact: Stuart Levine email@example.com
Visit us at booth #21!
The Zellman Group is North Americas leading Civil Recovery and Restitution collection company. Zellman is the only recovery company that offers a risk adverse program, real-time reporting, and a 90 hour per week in-house call center.